Some More Chuck E. Cheese


Mom and Susanna. It is my job to save the seats, watch the cups and pizza (so the workers don't throw it away) and pass out the money. I am in charge of the tokens. I only give them a few at a time, so I get to see where they are and what they are doing. Believe me, they come back frequently. That is our big white van you can see out the window behind me. We have one open spot now that Lonnie has left on his mission. Only eleven in the car.


Katie and her friend Samantha being "firewomen."


Isabella just puts tokens into machine and then walks off. She also puts in tokens for other kids. She is very sharing. We actually made her ride this motorcycle ride after she put in the token.


Amy bringing me back the tickets (you spend $100 on tokens and you get $1's worth of prizes) but they think it is great fun and we go about twice a year. She had a big bruise on her head from what, I don't remember.

2 comments:

Halvorsen Family said...

Oops, I mean "Bella" on Betsy's lap!! :)

Halvorsen Family said...

Ok, I'm really having a "dumb day", the above comment was supposed to be left below the comment on the next post so that it corresponds with what I was saying...